This one is in response to Greg's request for a "sleepytime" mix and a promise I made to Korben for a mix they could play at Philadelphia Community Acupuncture. Obvious caveat: this is my idea of a proper mix to relax to, perfect for ME to get acupuncture &/or fall asleep to*. Results will vary from human to human.
1. Willie Carter, Albert Nicholson, Allen Gordon & David Alexander- Captain, I'm Getting Tired
2. Joseph Spence- I Bid You Goodnight
3. Washington Phillips- What Are They Doing In Heaven Today?
4. Tsegué-Maryam Guébrou- Tenkou! Why Feel Sorry?
5. Lionel Belasco- Venezuela
6. Bola Sete- Mulher Rendeira
7. Sir Richard Bishop- Hadley
8. Byungki Hwang- Darha Nopigom 5
9. Hamza El Din- Childhood (Assaramessuga)
10. unknown- O Mansa Musa (from Bush Taxi Mali)
11. Robbie Basho- Oriental Love Song
12. James Blackshaw- Cross
13. Emmanuelle Parrenin- Thibault et l'Arbre d'Or
14. Linda Perhacs- Chimacum Rain
15. Lau Nau- Painovoimaa, Valoa
16. Fursaxa- Desiree
*i often doze off during acupuncture. apparently, it's quite common.
PS- i highly recommend Philly Community Acupuncture. they did wonders for my wrist problems.